lustige und/oder nachdenkliche Filmzitate

Plausch & Palaver
Curumo
Vollfrosch

Beitrag von Curumo » 18. Jun 2017 19:56

Bob: Did you know that more than 33 different aboriginal tribes believe that the soul resides somewhere in the lower intestinal tract? Absolutely true, but here's the zinger: none of these tribes have any knowledge of each other's existence. Coincidence? Coincidence? Why do you think all these separate peoples got such an idea?
Qohen Leth: Dysintery.

gemüse

Beitrag von gemüse » 18. Jun 2017 20:08

Wer je unter Dysenterie litt, dürfte diese Vorstellung ohne Probleme nachvollziehen können.

illith
Berufs-Veganer

Beitrag von illith » 22. Jun 2017 01:29

Gemüse!! xD
☜★VeganTakeover.de★☞
BlogShirtsBuch

Curumo
Vollfrosch

Beitrag von Curumo » 31. Jul 2017 16:00

John Fitzgerald: You all right there kid? Your head in the right place?

Bridger: I guess... I can't help thinking about whether we did the right...

John Fitzgerald: No! Ain't our place to wonder. The good Lord got us on a road whether we choose it or not.

John Fitzgerald: My pop, he weren't a religious man, you know? If you couldn't grow it, kill it, or eat it, he just plain old didn't believe in it, that was it. And this one time he head on up the old Saba hills... San Saba hills? He joined a couple Texas Ranger buddies of his to hunt you know? pretty routine, he done it like a hundred times before, should have been a three-day kill but, on the second day, it all went fucked. Somehow that night he lost his buddies, and to top it off, them Comanches went and took the horses so, he was starving and delirious... and he crawls up into this mott, this... this group of trees out in the middle of nowhere just sticking up in this ocean of scrub and he found religion. At that moment he told me... he found God. And it turns out that God... He's a squirrel. Yea. A big, old meaty one. "I found God" he used to say. "And while sitting there and basking in the glory and sublimity of mercy... I shot and ate that son of a bitch".

John Fitzgerald: Yeah. You might want to close your eyes kid.

Curumo
Vollfrosch

Beitrag von Curumo » 1. Aug 2017 10:06

Antworten