☆in pink und glitziii!☆

Hemp & Beet Veggie Burger Recipe - gluten-free & vegan

Beitrag von Silke81 » 29. Nov 2016 20:39

http://www.trinityskitchen.com/hemp-bee ... ree-vegan/
das klingt super, muss ich mal testen

Ingredients

75g shelled hemp seeds (1/3 cup)
175g shelled sunflower seeds (2/3 cup)
2 beetroots (slightly smaller than tennis ball size each)
1 teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon ground cumin
1 heaped teaspoon dried parsley
Pinch of black pepper
1 tablespoon ground coriander
2 teaspoons onion powder
1 tablespoon coconut cream
3 tablespoons of hemp seeds (keep separate from the first lot above)
3 tablespoons of sunflower seeds (keep separate from the first lot above)
4 tablespoons of oatmeal

Instructions

Grind 75g of hemps seeds and 175g of sunflower seeds down to a coarse meal consistency. You can use a nut/seed mill, food processor, power blender for this.
See video to note how I do it with my food processor.
Grate two beetroots. It's fine to leave the skin on beets (I always do), as long as you take the rough bit off at the top of the neck.
Put the ground seeds and grated beetroot into a food processor.
Add the salt, cumin, parsley, pepper, ground coriander and onion powder. Blend processor for a few seconds to bring everything together. It should be a rustic blend (not a puree). If you have a small processor you might have to do it in batches.
This also works with a hand-blender (although a bit more effort and bland unblocking of the blade required).
Transfer to a large mixing bowl and add in the coconut cream, oatmeal and final 3 tablespoons of whole shelled hemp seeds and 3 tablespoons of sunflower seeds.
Mix everything together with a spoon until everything is evenly combined.
Shape into patty shapes.
The mixture will be really moist (see video) although it should hold together easily. (If you don't have a food processor and your mix is really chunky, then be sure to press it all firmly together.)
You can pop these in the fridge until you are ready to cook them. Putting them in the fridge will also help them to firm up a little (although it's not essential).
If you want to stack them into more than one layer (i.e. in a container) then separate them with parchment paper.
When ready, carefully place them onto a wire grill tray. See video. Note: If you are in the USA, then by grilling I mean broiling. Grill under a medium to low heat for about 10 minutes on each side, or until nicely tanned. Take care to be gentle when turning over - they hold together well, but you can't be rough with them either.
don´t worry, eat curry!

Thookinieng

Beitrag von Thookinieng » 30. Nov 2016 01:37

Danke für das Rezept, schaue ich mir mal genauer an und versuche es dann nachzukochen.

Silke81
☆in pink und glitziii!☆

Beitrag von Silke81 » 30. Nov 2016 13:01

sag Bescheid, ich komme zum probieren ;)
don´t worry, eat curry!

Antworten