Plausch & Palaver
Veganize_It
Lieber Brot als tot

Beitrag von Veganize_It » 22. Aug 2010 16:50

ich trink ouzo und was trinkst du so?

sandi
Justin Bieber Fan

Beitrag von sandi » 22. Aug 2010 19:06

Veganize_It hat geschrieben:ich trink ouzo und was trinkst du so?
hach, ich liebe dich für sowas.. :heart:

Darf man hier auch Witze erzählen? Hab nämlich gestern einen guten gehört:

Treffen sich zwei Rosinen. Fragt die eine: "Sag mal, wieso hast du denn eine Glühbirne auf dem Kopf?" Sagt die andere: "Ich muss gleich in den Stollen."

:lol: :lol:
- Ich sage nichts mehr ohne ein Glas Prosecco -

Veganize_It
Lieber Brot als tot

Beitrag von Veganize_It » 22. Aug 2010 19:25

sandi hat geschrieben: hach, ich liebe dich für sowas.. :heart:
:oops: :hug:

der witz war übrigens gut lustig :D

Gruftmoggele
Grufti ohne i

Beitrag von Gruftmoggele » 13. Jun 2016 10:36

Das Hirn kann man überreden,
das Herz muss man überzeugen.

© Ernst Ferstl
(*1955), österreichischer Lehrer, Dichter und Aphoristiker

Nullpositiv
Zugvogel

Beitrag von Nullpositiv » 31. Jul 2016 01:30

Was, glauben Sie denn, ist ein Künstler? Ein Schwachsinniger, der nur Augen hat, wenn er Maler ist, nur Ohren, wenn er Musiker ist, gar nur eine Lyra für alle Lagen des Herzens, wenn er Dichter ist, oder gar Muskeln, wenn er Boxer ist? Ganz im Gegenteil! Er ist gleichzeitig ein politisches Wesen, das ständig im Bewußtsein der zerstörerischen, brennenden oder beglückenden Weltereignisse lebt und sich ganz und gar nach ihrem Bilde formt. […] Nein, die Malerei ist nicht erfunden, um Wohnungen auszuschmücken! Sie ist eine Waffe zum Angriff und zur Verteidigung gegen den Feind.
Picasso
Be the nation russian propaganda says you are.

Curumo
Vollfrosch

Beitrag von Curumo » 31. Jul 2016 06:46

“At the beginning of human history, man lost some of the basic animal instincts in which an animal's behavior is embedded and by which it is secured. Such security, like paradise, is closed to man forever; man has to make choices. In addition to this, however, man has suffered another loss in his more recent development inasmuch as the traditions which buttressed his behavior are now rapidly diminishing. No instinct tells him what he has to do, and no tradition tells him what he ought to do; sometimes he does not even know what he wishes to do. Instead, he either wishes to do what other people do (conformism) or he does what other people tell him to do (totalitarianism).”
― Viktor E. Frankl

“To the European, it is a characteristic of the American culture that, again and again, one is commanded and ordered to 'be happy.' But happiness cannot be pursued; it must ensue. One must have a reason to 'be happy.' Once the reason is found, however, one becomes happy automatically.”
― Viktor E. Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning

Curumo
Vollfrosch

Beitrag von Curumo » 5. Aug 2016 12:49

“Incessant smiling is one of the deadly tools used by someone whose intent is to make others cry.”
― Michael Bassey Johnson

“Children lack morality, but they also lack fake morality.”
― Mignon McLaughlin

Nullpositiv
Zugvogel

Beitrag von Nullpositiv » 18. Aug 2016 20:22

Bild

Nullpositiv
Zugvogel

Beitrag von Nullpositiv » 21. Aug 2016 13:47

“Nothing, nothing mattered, and I knew why. So did he. Throughout the whole absurd life I'd lived, a dark wind had been rising toward me from somewhere deep in my future, across years that were still to come, and as it passed, this wind leveled whatever was offered to me at the time, in years no more real than the ones I was living. What did other people's deaths or a mother's love matter to me; what did his God or the lives people choose or the fate they think they elect matter to me when we're all elected by the same fate, me and billions of privileged people like him who also called themselves my brothers? Couldn't he see, couldn't he see that? Everybody was privileged. There were only privileged people. The others would all be condemned one day. And he would be condemned, too.”
― Albert Camus, The Stranger

Kim Sun Woo
Recherche und Archiv

Beitrag von Kim Sun Woo » 21. Aug 2016 13:58

ernstgemeinte Frage: wieso liest du das auf englisch? (es ist doch sicher ein französischsprachiges Buch? und wenn man zu einer Übersetzung greift, warum dann nicht gleich auf deutsch?)
.... Und sonst so?

Antworten